Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Downtime-related productivity losses cost each small and medium-sized business an average of $159,000 annually. Axcient prevents this loss by protecting and ensuring access to business information and systems, eliminating IT downtime during any natural disaster or network failure and allowing businesses to focus on business opportunities, not IT risks.
- Cloud Virtualization
- Image Capture
- Bare Metal Restore and Heterogeneous Platform Support
- Reverse Incremental Technology
- Application Awareness
Related links of interest:
- What is IT Disaster Recovery?
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan
- Fighting Human Nature with Backup and Disaster Recovery
- No Relaxation for the IT Manager
- White Paper: SMBs need more than just backup
- 5 Myths of Tape Backup
- White Paper: Building a Case for Business Continuity
- White Paper: 10 Disaster Preparedness Tips for Businesses