Encentric is always looking for bright and dedicated individuals who are seeking challenging and rewarding employment opportunities.
Encentric is committed to our employees. We offer a positive work-life environment, professional development opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, and recognition and rewards for outstanding performance.
If you are interested in finding more about our opportunities, please send your résumé to jobs at encentric.net.
Encentric is looking for highly motivated Application/Web Developer professionals interested in developing cutting edge technologies. This position is to join our Software Development team for the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA). The position is available immediately. The duty location is in Washington, DC at the client site.
This position will be an integral part of a team supporting the full IT SDLC, such as requirements analysis/interpretation, system design, software development, testing, migration and integration, implementation, software maintenance, technical documentation
- 6 years of experience in field,
- 4 years of experience supporting SDLC environments using (.Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, HTML 5, CSS, JSON, XML, and SQL Server).
- Bachelor's Degree
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Web Applications or equivalent certification/training.
- Experience working with MS SQL.
- Experience working with custom SharePoint sites developed in .NET.
- Excellent Graphic and User Interface designs.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Experience working in an Agile-Waterfall hybrid environment.
- Great communication skills as needed to interact with customer understanding and interpreting customer requirements.
- Dependable and self-sufficient performing different areas on the Software Development process. .
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Design, code, modify, and support web applications, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- Create new schemas and style sheets independently.
- Review, modify and enhance existing schemas and style sheets.
- Independently develop, implement, and maintain Internet/intranet web and multimedia applications.
- Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Integrate applications with database architecture, develop server scripts, establish connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Actively participate in team meetings; troubleshoot development and production problems, and support documentation.
- Perform complex analysis, design, and development tasks independently
- Troubleshoots software and web problems and provides solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
The position requires a security clearance from a the US Federal Government. Only US Citizens and Green Card holders. Non-US citizen abstain from applying.
If you are interested please send your resume to
At Encentric we firmly believe in our employees. Encentric provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Life & Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Transportation Benefit plan & Travel Expenses
- Health, Wellness & Fitness Memberships
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- PC Buy Program
- Performance Bonuses